Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anyone catching fish at Michigan City May 03, 2019 12:30 pm #23590

• MCYaker
  • MCYaker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 26
I was think about driving up to Michigan City Sunday and fish but I haven't seen anyone post anything from there lately. Anyone heard of any action there?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fish head

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone catching fish at Michigan City May 03, 2019 12:36 pm #23591

• MC_angler
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1272
Yes, fishing is very good right now

The reason you aren't seeing much is that it's tournament time and the Coho Classic is running out of Michigan City this weekend. People are being hush hush about stuff

I'd be real careful in a kayak with how many big boats are going to be running all over the place - might even think about hitting Burns Harbor or East Chicago instead, just to make sure you aren't caught nearby when the tournament starts or ends
The following user(s) said Thank You: dogsbestfriend, Fish head

Anyone catching fish at Michigan City May 03, 2019 1:26 pm #23592

• MCYaker
  • MCYaker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 26
Thank you for the reply, I'm still new to fishing up there and didn't know about the tournament. It was a toss up to drive 2 hrs north and go fishing or drive 2 hours south and go turkey hunting. It might be safer to go turkey hunting. I haven't fished the other harbors in over 25 year, I don't even remember which ones I fished and didn't fish and when I did fish them I was on the Brother Nature charter boat and all I had to do is reel them in. Thank you again for the info!

• Page: