TOPIC:

FYI Tinley park fishing show 2022 CANCELED Dec 18, 2021 6:27 am #32921

• honda cat
  • honda cat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 221
It is with great regret and a heavy heart that I must write to you today to announce that the 2022 Tinley Park Fishing and Outdoor Show has been cancelled. The health and safety of our students, staff, exhibitors and guests is our number one priority. We have gone over multiple scenarios for a solution and have found none. With all that is happening in the world today along with public opinion, taking the risk of holding such a large event in a school setting is just not possible. I would like to personally thank you for the years of continued support. The student athletes of Tinley Park High School have greatly benefited from your efforts and for that I applaud you. As for me, my time in this arena is done. My wife and I have purchased a home in Arizona where we will split our time and enjoy retirement. I have made so many good friends and have enjoyed each and every year so please keep in touch! We will be issuing refund checks for any amount paid and mailing those out just as soon as possible to the address listed on your contract. If you have any changes to your mailing address, please e-mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. by January 1st. If you have any questions during this process, please feel free to contact me at the above e-mail or leave a message for me with the athletic office at 708-342-8223. I wish you and your families health and happiness in the new year and hope you continue your passion for the outdoors.

Rich Komar
Show Manager
Tinley Park Fishing Show
Frank Martin
USCG Captain - 50 Ton Master
Great Lakes Inland Waterways
Near shore Salt water
Towing assist
owner Calumet Marine .com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: