TOPIC:

AXIOM 7 RV w/transducer Dec 27, 2018 6:49 am #21921

• BNature
  • BNature's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1385
Here's a listing I just posted on eBay. On eBay, the starting bid is $800 ($1100 buy-it-now). Anyone here at the Southend interested, I'll sell it for $750 (and we'll figure out how to get it to you depending on where you live). In fact, i'd suggest pick up at my house and we'll hop in my boat and fire up the Axion 9 and I'll give you a starter lesson. contact me via email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - cash, credit card or PayPal.

I won this Raymarine Axiom 7 Multi-Function-Display in a raffle last fall. Originally, I thought I’d add it to the Axiom 9 inch version I already have on my boat, but since I already have two other sonars/gps/chartplotter, one more would be overkill. The unit is still in the box. I only opened it to make sure everything is there - the 3-year warrantee card/application, Navionics chip, instructions and all the rest. It’s all there. Same with the RV 100 Transducer. If you look at the Raymarine Website, I’m pretty sure this unit would be listed as E70365-03 which is the Axiom 7 unit plus the transducer ($1499).
There’s a more features on this unit than I can describe. Go to the Raymarine website and try to figure it all out. If you can, you’re doing better than me. Since I have used the 9-inch unit for a season the things I used most was the regular sonar (with with CHIRP - it’s like HD TV compared to what you are used to seeing) and the chart plotter which is spot-on and easy to use (and really fast compared to my previous Lowrance Chart Plotter.) It will connect to WIFI which I only used once to update the operating system. I’m told you can do Netflix - Hulu, etc. No interest in that. I occasionally used the side vision and downvision screens but it’s not mostly needed for the type of fishing I do. The 3-D Vision screen is really fun. Really cool feature is you can see the screen while wearing polarized sunglasses! I’m starting the bids at $800 which is half plus what I figure is about $50 shipping. Feel free to send me questions. You can see a blog I wrote about my Axiom 9 at bncharters.wordpress.com/2018/08/10/raymarine-axiom/

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lickety-Split, Beerman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BNature.

AXIOM 7 RV w/transducer Dec 27, 2018 4:38 pm #21927

• 73rr
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 107
Hell of a deal there. Definitely for a chart plotter.
The little red rocket! It's all the boat I need ;)

AXIOM 7 RV w/transducer Dec 29, 2018 6:32 am #21932

• BNature
  • BNature's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1385
SOLD

• Page: