Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2018 Crestliner Sportfish 1850 May 07, 2022 12:42 pm #34323

• Meyers9163
  • Meyers9163's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Buddy didn’t end up buying this so now I’ll be trying to sell it. $45,999 but I’ll definitely entertain any good offers from members here. I’ll upload photos when I get it back from storage and the dealership doing a presale inspection. Some photos are old and when I purchased new but it gives an ideal.

For sale is my 2018 Crestliner 1850 Sportfish. Some photos above are when boat was new. Can take more soon when I get it back from the dealership.  Fully loaded and ready for family and fishermen alike. Featuring a 150 HP Mercury Fourstroke (under warranty). 80# 24V Minn Kota Terrova with ipilot link. Paired to two Humminbird Helix 9s. One with MGSI and one is MDI when paired together as they are side imaging is available on both at anytime. Minn Kota Precision 345 onboard charger. Brand new travel cover. Has minn kota ethernet hub for a one boat network. Smartcraft guage for those wanting to troll at slower speeds with a lower RPM.  Bimini top that buttons to the windshield completely walkable. Last but not least ready for the whole family equipped with a ski package and starboard swim platform and bow cushions. 

I have extras I will include in the deal. Stainless steel prop, extra trolling motor propeller, sure mount accessories, etc. Reasonable offers accepted.

Currently boat is at dealership getting prepped for its new owner. Can arrange it being looked at and tested. 
Lund Tyee 1975
225 HP Mercury
Humminbird Solix 15
36 V Ulterra I-Pilot Link

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Meyers9163.

2018 Crestliner Sportfish 1850 May 07, 2022 7:25 pm #34325

• Dirty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1685
Nice boat - should go quick.
Boatless!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meyers9163

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: