Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

4 Big Jon Downriggers, bases, and mounting board for sale May 01, 2023 5:32 pm #37202

• JimmySalsa
  • JimmySalsa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a total of 4 Big Jon Downriggers for Sale. I want to sell all 4 in one deal for all items OR will break into 2 sets of 2 downriggers, but I am not interested in selling one downrigger at a time. 

(2) 4' boom Big Jon electric downriggers & dual rod holders at $300 each (the boom can be shortened to your preference) 
(2) 3' boom Big Jon electric downriggers & dual rod holders at $250 each.
(2) Quick slide stationary mounting bases at $40 each
(2) Quick slide adjustable to 45 degree pivots & 8 positions mounting bases at $70 each
(1) Mounting board (it just might be right for your boat!) $50
I will include a downrigger ball with each downrigger sold at no extra cost 

All units worked as they should in 2022. Properly maintained & stored in off season.
I am a club member of Fish Tales Fishing Club (Worth Township), Riverside Fishing Club (Berwyn), and Salmon Unlimited (Wood Dale) and I can meet you at any of these fishing club's monthly meetings to view equipment or complete your cash purchase.. 
Let me know if interested. Jim

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by JimmySalsa.

4 Big Jon Downriggers, bases, and mounting board for sale May 01, 2023 9:30 pm #37205

• Baron2150
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 313
Interested in the 2 longer boom riggers.  Do they have autostop? Where can we meet?
Team Rippin'Lips

4 Big Jon Downriggers, bases, and mounting board for sale May 01, 2023 10:06 pm #37206

• JimmySalsa
They don't have auto-stop, and I am not sure if that feature can be added on or not.

I can be reached at 630-697-9576, anytime between 7am and 9pm works for me

4 Big Jon Downriggers, bases, and mounting board for sale May 02, 2023 5:17 pm #37210

• JimmySalsa
All units still available. Reach out if interested. Text or call. Jim

4 Big Jon Downriggers, bases, and mounting board for sale May 02, 2023 6:42 pm #37212

• Grateful Phisher
  • Thank you received: 117
Those longer ones sure look like they have auto stops. The mounts at pulley being triangular and with gray wire going to motor is the same as what I used to have. Maybe just missing the pill/bead that clamps to wire and passes through to make auto stop. 

Price Drop on Big Jon Downriggers and bases Dec 26, 2023 1:28 pm #38541

• JimmySalsa
I offered these Big Jons for sale in May 2023 and had only one nibble. I must have overpriced my downriggers! Now offering the same Big Jon units for sale at 50% off my May 2023 prices. The units worked as they should on my last outing. I need the garage space, so they are priced to move.Was asking $300 for each unit, now $300 takes both units (Includes ball cradles & 2 balls)Was asking $250 for each unit, now $250 takes both units (Includes ball cradles & 2 balls)Bases are also 50% off the May 2023 price posted.No further price drop will be offered before the Salmon Unlimited Swap Meet February 24, 2024.I am a member of Fish Tales Fishing Club and can meet you pre-meeting in Alsip Il at 6pm on Thursday January 18 or Thursday February 15.I am also a member of the Riverside Fishing Club and can meet you pre-meeting in Berwyn IL at 6pm on Thursday January 11 or Thursday February 8.Or we can meet at the Salmon Unlimited meeting in Wood Dale IL on Tuesday February 13.Call me with questions or another suggestion on meet up place. Cash sale – no checks.Any unsold Big Jons and accessories will be offered at my display table at the Salmon Unlimited Swap Meet on Saturday February 24 in the early morning.

4 Big Jon Downriggers, bases, and mounting board for sale Jan 06, 2024 3:28 pm #38577

• Ltrain
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 293
Sent a PM....
200hp Tohatsu
9.9hp Tohatsu
72" MK Ulterra Quest 36v
5 Li batteries
MK PCL 460
Trollsmarter
3 12" graphs- Lowrance Live,Carbon Simrad EVO 3
Simrad is40
Lowrance 3d
Airmar tm165hw
Lowrance 3in1
Lenco 4x12 tabs
Traxstech 72" , Berts 24" tracks
2 Big Jon Capt packs
MK 15' Talon
Lowrance autopilot

4 Big Jon Downriggers, bases, and mounting board for sale Jan 19, 2024 9:53 am #38619

• Ltrain
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 293
Thanks Jim for a great,easy deal.
200hp Tohatsu
9.9hp Tohatsu
72" MK Ulterra Quest 36v
5 Li batteries
MK PCL 460
Trollsmarter
3 12" graphs- Lowrance Live,Carbon Simrad EVO 3
Simrad is40
Lowrance 3d
Airmar tm165hw
Lowrance 3in1
Lenco 4x12 tabs
Traxstech 72" , Berts 24" tracks
2 Big Jon Capt packs
MK 15' Talon
Lowrance autopilot

4 Big Jon Downriggers, bases, and mounting board for sale Jan 26, 2024 2:57 pm #38654

• JimmySalsa
Keith, You are welcome. I am glad to see the 2 short boom down riggers being utilized by a SouthEnd fisherman. Good luck on your outings!

The long boom downriggers are now on hold for a respected SouthEnd client. ($350 for both)

The pivoting bases and stationary bases are being considered by Eric and NW. 

Jim

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ltrain

• Page: