Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Da River Nov 27, 2022 9:04 am #36083

• Pannie nut
  • Pannie nut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 14
Fished River last two days, tons of boats honestly looked like Detroit River walleye fishing. We ended up with fairly quick limits both days, 30 and 45 here is what I observed. We’ll courtesy huh throw that out the window for most, if someone even seen you catch a small one they would come within 20’ of us and spot lock and or just creep closer to where you would cast more so flip your rig before you have a chance you’d be surrounded by 20 or more boats then the bite would die immediately so that was a little frustrating. What worked for us was watching the electronics not others see a pod of fish and well…..just fish, when the crowd would come we moved and did the same again. Both days we did that and we ended up with limits of very nice fish nothing under 10” and man I don’t know what it is about perch but for those who are that crazy to go through the boats doing 40+ mph weaving in and out please stop.I understand ya got a ranger but very wreck less and you’re not helping nor accomplishing anything by doing that besides putting everybody in danger. Met some really nice guys out there as well and was glad to help a couple families with kids out that were struggling a bit with rigging as I had extra perch rigs! Good fishing to be had for sure but keep safety in mind and understand it’s not always about “YOU” everyone wants to have a good time and come back safe!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sundevil, Wallin, Wildkat Tim, Ltrain, Lund

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Da River Nov 27, 2022 10:50 am #36084

• Leavitt
  • Thank you received: 16
Could not agree more about the wreckless driving. Yeah you have a cool Etec that matches your Talons. You don't have to prove how cool you are by hole shotting next to me like you are late to the weigh in.

Da River Nov 27, 2022 11:13 am #36085

• edac
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 15
Saturday, 11/26, I got out for the first time out of Calumet park. It was very busy! We decided to skip the crowds and head outside the breakwall and got a few lakers. Around 11, headed in to see what the Perchers were doing. 87th street slip was packed on shore and up the middle with boats. We fished the mouth for a while, zero. Checked the river, also busy, and yes, I don't like to see people blasting through the area on plane weaving through the traffic. Back on the trailer by one. A great day on the lake!
I don't know where they're going, but they sure are in a hurry.

1850 Lund Grand Tyee
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ltrain

Last edit: by edac.

Da River Nov 29, 2022 10:18 pm #36089

• seriousbusiness
  • 22' Grady White
  • Thank you received: 1
I jigged for lakers around the gap and the north wall last weds but didn't connect nor saw many on the bottom. I stayed pretty tight to the rocks.  Were you jigging or trolling? What was working?

Last edit: by seriousbusiness.

Da River Nov 29, 2022 11:03 pm #36090

• edac
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 15
We were spot locked about 15 yards from the wall south of the gap. Throwing spoons at the wall and dragging them back near the bottom.
1850 Lund Grand Tyee
The following user(s) said Thank You: badredram, seriousbusiness

• Page: