• Page:

TOPIC:

EC 5/16 May 16, 2015 2:07 pm #1456

• BNature
  • BNature's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1396
Beautiful day on the lake. Hit three fish right off the bat while setting lines then slim pickin's for the next few hours. Managed a couple more cohos over by the third light. My customers paid some handsome money for this trip at Pheasants Forever banquet so I needed a bit more meat in the cooler. Could probably stayed in and hooked a few more 'hos but I pulled lines and went just north of the gong. Only set 2 riggers, 2 wire divers all pulling dodgers and spin-glows close to the bottom. Put a 5 color down the shute with a silver/charteuse mag spoon on it. Had very consistent laker action, with many consistently getting off. Caught a coho on the diver/laker rig. Hooked a nice steely on the 5 color but he jumped repeatedly with about 2 colors to go and he, too, gave us the "fin"ger. We did manage to put some laker tonnage in the cooler eventually. Cohos on alewives, lakers back to goby gulping.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 153

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EC 5/16 May 16, 2015 2:26 pm #1457

• Tmik34
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1133
Thanks for the report! Sounds like a good time...going out tomorow hopefully same action off at joe. I moved the topic here btw.
-Lady M- Sea Ray 290 Amberjack

EC 5/16 May 16, 2015 3:42 pm #1460

• bob
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 728
Thanks for the report Mike.
Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
Kelliann 4

• Page: