• Page:

TOPIC:

Portage 617 Jun 17, 2019 7:20 pm #24321

• Wildkat Tim
  • Wildkat Tim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 277
Fished today from 6:30 till 11. Went 14 for 16 all nice fat Coho's. Fished 45 & 14 area. A bit each side of those numbers but 70 FOW. Dodger fly was the best in a number of different colors sizes and presentations. Only a few on spoons. It was nice for me to get back out after being sidelined due to needing some plumbing repair work and a remote starter installed. But we are going to try it again in the AM & it looks like it will be a nicer weather day. Good luck to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Plane to Sea, Sundevil, Paul_L, Webster3, kingme, drjdrew, Ltrain, Jackko, MCYaker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Portage 617 Jun 18, 2019 5:37 am #24326

• badredram
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 236
Thanks for the report.
>2014 Alumacraft Dominator 185 Black/White - "Tin Star"

Portage 617 Jun 18, 2019 5:47 am #24327

• BNature
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1386
Glad you posted Wildcat II. I planned to do it yesterday but didn't get to it or remember to do it when I was at the computer. Anyway, what Larry said! Same area same baits. Most of the flies I was using was 2.5 to 3 inchers - blue/silver and 6" dodgers. The fish were 25 to 35. I did catch a few salmon (king and coho) right on the bottom on laker rigs. You needed to have good GPS capabilities yesterday. Lots of fog out there. Didn't see any other boats the last two days - talked to them, we were in the same area, but it was so foggy we never crossed lines as best I could tell.

• Page: