• Page:

TOPIC:

Season over Sep 10, 2017 5:20 pm #16498

• BNature
  • BNature's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1386
Due to my other "captain" job piloting a pontoon boat on the St. Joe River for a construction crew during the week, a wedding next weekend and then a planned trip to Lake of the Woods, I took my last charter trip of the season today. Overall, a very good season with lots of fish, lots of smiles and only a few hitches along the way.

I will say participating in the Southender is one of the highlights of this business. I get lots of fine tips, good hints, laughs and I've met and said hello to a good number of the participants. To all, I say thanks. I hope I helped a few of you catch a fish or two along the way.

Fish report? Yep, we caught a fine male king salmon in 19 feet of water straight north of the mouth of the ditch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty, Plane to Sea, Lickety-Split, Sundevil, Bruce42, Pikesmith, Paul_L

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Season over Sep 10, 2017 7:54 pm #16499

• BigEdV
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Winter Maintenance
  • Thank you received: 361
It was nice to meet you at the Hammond launch earlier this year. I am not sure if I will be out for Salmon again this year or not; taking a trip up to MN in a couple of weeks hoping to get some pike, bass and pan fish. Once I get back I am not sure how much of the Salmon season will be left. Hope to maybe get out and maybe find some perch before I put her away for the year.
-Eddo-

2014 Alumacraft competitor 175 aka "The Geek Squad"

Season over Sep 11, 2017 12:42 pm #16506

• Dirty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1682
At least you finished the season with a king! Have fun on the joe and lake of the woods - love it up there.
Boatless!

• Page: