• Page:

TOPIC:

GLA DEALS May 19, 2022 4:55 am #34610

• BNature
  • BNature's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1395
Most of you know I'm a columnist for Great Lakes Angler Magazine so I like to promote it when they are promoting themselves. Subscriptions  to GLA along with the other magazines from the publisher (Salmon Trout Steelhead and Flyfishing & Tying Journal) are currently on sale.  Or, I have a better idea!  Send me a fishing tip, a favorite recipe, a secret tactic you'd be willing to share about what works for you.  Used to be a tip would earn you a "gift pack" valued at $30. Usually was a filet knife, a lure or two and maybe a spool of line - if you got anything at all.  I'll be the first to admit the "gift pack person" at the magazine wasn't always on top of things.  We (they) are now trying something different. If you send me a tip for the Basics and Beyond column, when the tip gets printed in the magazine, you will get a free subscription to GLA plus a Great Lakes Angler ball cap.  (Extend your subscription if needed for an additional year.)  Or if you don't want a hat, you can get a GLA subscription and a Salmon Trout Steelheader Magazine subscription.  I really enjoy that magazine and it makes me appreciate our Great Lakes fishery here in the Midwest on several levels.  If you have a tip for me, send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and if possible include a photo.  

Great Lakes Angler Subscription:  www.glangler.com/products/1-year-subscri...angler-magazine-sale

Salmon Trout Steelheader Subscription:  www.salmontroutsteelheader.com/products/...header-magazine-sale

Flyfishing & Tying Journal:  ftjangler.com/products/1-year-subscripti...g-tying-journal-sale

All three for $50 -  amatobooks.com/products/1-year-best-deal..._sid=e6c798919&_ss=r

OR SEND ME A TIP:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmik34

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BNature.
  • Page: