Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Coho Cabin Fever Tournament - April 6th, 2019 Apr 07, 2019 12:38 pm #23169

• EAGLE EYE
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
I think u came in between me and another boat it was the boat to the east ur right that have u number 1 lol I try n not get angry anymore just part of the day to me lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Coho Cabin Fever Tournament - April 6th, 2019 Apr 07, 2019 1:06 pm #23170

• Dirty
  • Dirty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1647

I think u came in between me and another boat it was the boat to the east ur right that have u number 1 lol I try n not get angry anymore just part of the day to me lol

Well I am definitely sorry! I was stuck in that all of a sudden what to do!!
Boatless!

Coho Cabin Fever Tournament - April 6th, 2019 Apr 07, 2019 1:12 pm #23171

• reel fun
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 201
Results are posted somewhere? Darned if I can find them...help..lol

Last edit: by reel fun.

Coho Cabin Fever Tournament - April 6th, 2019 Apr 07, 2019 1:51 pm #23173

• Dirty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
If you are using a computer, use the Main Menu at the top of the screen. Go to Events -> South End Tournaments, and then select the results from the tournament you would like to view.

If you are mobile then tap the three black lines at the top left of the screen. Go to Events -> South End Tournaments, and then select the results from the tournament you would like to view.
Boatless!
The following user(s) said Thank You: reel fun

Coho Cabin Fever Tournament - April 6th, 2019 Apr 08, 2019 7:47 am #23184

• Beerman
  • Thank you received: 21

Thanks everyone for coming out. It was some tough fishing and guys fought hard. It was a shame to only see half the boats at the weigh in. Maybe we can tweak some things next year to motivate guys to come and stay around. Its a great chance to build some relationships.

Thanks for putting the tournament together. It was great to see such a crowd. For my first time fishing a South End tournament this was a little tough for me.
Everyone on the page here is so welcoming and cool, but after registering and standing around for over an hour waiting for the captains meeting I didn't have a single guy come up to me , introduce themselves or even say hi. I kind of felt like I was imposing on a closed group. Part of that is my fault too because I wasn't outgoing enough to try to meet guys myself. I was cut off while setting lines, then the fog rolled in and it took me 2 hours to get back to where I wanted to be in the first place because of the fog and boat traffic. A pretty frustrating start to say the least.
I left the weigh in without bringing my cooler up. I saw a few boxes of 9 fish so I took my four fish and beat the crowd to the cleaning station. I regret having the zeros behind my name now and not knowing if my raffle ticket numbers were called!
All in all it was a good day, and I do appreciate the efforts of the guys that put this together. Thanks

"BAKK IN A FEW"

Coho Cabin Fever Tournament - April 6th, 2019 Apr 08, 2019 8:25 am #23185

• Dirty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Thats a pretty good point. Sometimes it can be tough to come up to people you dont know and start a conversation. I am sure most people have that apprehension to some degree. Perhaps next year we can work on almost having a group of people that are sort of a meet and greet committee or something. I have noted it. Thank you for the comment.

That fog really was a real hindrance. I thought it would be gone - never dreamed it would roll back in. Yuck
Boatless!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beerman

Coho Cabin Fever Tournament - April 6th, 2019 Apr 08, 2019 10:15 am #23189

• Angry Pirate
  • Thank you received: 488
Beer man don’t be afraid to stop a familiar face that you recognize that posts here often. I can assure you that you will make a new friend. I can say I spoke to more guys that I can say I honestly have no idea who they are. I need to start asking for user names so I can try and remember who I have met and have not met. This group is no where near a closed group. Most of the guys I fish with I have met off this site in random conversation. And some of them are now very close friends that I talk to regularly.
It's better to ask forgiveness than for permission.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beerman

Last edit: by Angry Pirate.

Coho Cabin Fever Tournament - April 6th, 2019 Apr 08, 2019 6:49 pm #23198

• CaptMike
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 151
Just a reminder to the guys who won the TowBoatUS membership. Please call me or my office to activate your membership. It would be a shame if you needed assistance and didn't previously sign up.
If you are a current member and won a membership, call us and we can extend your membership for a year from your original expiration date.
Remember to say you won the Unlimited Fresh Water Membership with Trailer Assist at the South End Tournament.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmik34, kingme, Keh5803

Coho Cabin Fever Tournament - April 6th, 2019 Apr 08, 2019 8:05 pm #23200

• Tmik34
  • Thank you received: 1065
Thank you again for being a sponsor Mike! I am a member of tow boat usa and I'll admit i had to use it once when my steering went out while cruising offshore. A $2500 tow back in to the slip only costed me a signature. Great service and security.
-Lady M- Sea Ray 290 Amberjack

Coho Cabin Fever Tournament - April 6th, 2019 Apr 08, 2019 9:38 pm #23202

• scoffer
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 243
For under $100 a year, there is absolutely no reason anyone who fishes on Lake Michigan shouldn’t have a membership. It’s saved my wallet a couple times having the insurance vs having to pay out of pocket...